Mónica is a digital activist, linguist and researcher at ISUR – Internet Center and Society of the Universidad del Rosario – in Colombia. She directs the research line of literacy and digital inclusion in regards to minority populations. She is a member of the Council of Mozilla Reps and directs the communities of Mozilla Colombia and Mozilla Nativo.
I think these articles are interesting and especially relevant to what is happening in the digital world. I’m concerned about the dialogue that should soon take place in the context I am from: Latin America .
- Spotlight: Let's ask more of AI
- 23 reasons not to reveal your DNA
- Your mobile apps are tracking you
- Show me my data, and I’ll tell you who I am
- Internet slowdowns are the new shutdowns
- Wikidata gives wings to open knowledge
- Codes of Conduct now guide open source communities
- A global push to identify everyone, digitally
- The challenge of democracy in the digital era
- Spot the surveillance with virtual reality